Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Colt + Cranes

Colt have been born from the remains of Living With Eating Disorders; fantastic skeletal beats, barely there vocals and scraping guitars. There are reviews over at Vanity Project if you want to read more or you could just go here and download the wonderful web exclusive that is 'Rock', a fine taster of things to come.

Cranes meanwhile, have also released some fine sounds in their time, a few of which can be found on their website. A reminder to those of us in Portsmouth and elsewhere of what a good band they are.

Comments:
Hi Blogger, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at bulimia
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?